Monday, August 11, 2008

8/11/08

DEERFOOT
MONDAY

Slough Feg (San Francisco), Knife World, Black Ladies (Chicago) and Castle @ the Turf, I'll be yo' sugamomma if you can't afford the cover baby, 9:00.

Black Audience followed by screening of Some Old Movie I'd Be Too Deaf to Hear Anyway (or State of the Union) @ Loring Park, zero bucks, 7:00.

I'll be at the Turf, but only because I'm too deaf to listen to a movie making me just deaf enough to enjoy a metal show. I hope these San Franciscan metal dudes don't know those other San Franciscan metal dudes. They got real mad at me for saying they missed their show. Like, panties in a bundle if metal dudes wore panties. Perhaps in San Francisco, panties are worn, then bundled. All that said, Black Audience is a great group, so if you're heading to the park I'm sure you'll enjoy.

No comments: