Saturday, August 9, 2008

8/9/08

SATURDAY.

Here are two flyers advertising some things that are happening today.





That second one is at the Hexagon Bar. The Yoleus is a very good band and you ought to check them out unless of course you are stuck waiting in line for the port-a-potties at the Luce Block Party. That really sucks to do unless you're really drunk and really have to pee. Then it's no problem. Last year or maybe the year before that I used one of those and was too drunk to remember to as they say 'hover' over the seat and I walked out of the port-a-potty with someone else's urine, in fact probably the urine of many people, on my behind. I was drunk and really had to pee, so I didn't mind at all.

I apologize for cutting off the right margin of that wider poster. IT'S WHAT I DO.

No comments: