Thursday, July 10, 2008

7/10/08

DEERFOOT
THURSDAY

Oh my, oh my, when did it get to be 8:40PM? Nearly showtime all over town, unless you went to one of those shows that started around 7 in which case showtime is nearly over. I'll cheat you on information and convenience by leaving out the hyperlinks because, well, it's just so very late and there is just so much to do. There's a really good show about the Nazis on, too. Special forces and war crimes and whatnot.

Note - My favorite band is playing at the Turf Club tonight.

Gay Witch Abortion, Hammer of Misfortune, Bastard Saint and Brutal Becomings @ the Turf Club, running out of jokes to make about the fact that Turf Club never posts their cover, 9:00. I will be in the mood to listen to some good loud metal after learning all about the Nazis WHAT THE FUCK TPT YOU PROMISED ME MORE NAZI PROGRAMMING WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CORAL REEFS AND CLEANER FISH? Oh, just a short they put in between programs before asking for money. Nazis up next. The Nazis were very bad. I don't like the Nazis.

Dragich and the Polemics and the Flyin' A's @ Lee's Liquor Lounge, 5 bucks, 9:00. When I go here strangers ask me to dance. I don't like strange implorations to dance.

Superhopper, The Saps, The Evening Rig and Noise Noise Noise @ Triple Rock, 5 bucks, 9:00. I've never had a stranger at the Triple Rock ask me to dance. I don't like strangers.

I've just disclosed far too much information about myself. Go see Gay Witch Abortion. Remember how much I like them? Waaaaay more than the Nazis.

No comments: