Monday, September 8, 2008

2 Months & Counting!!!




Hey Gang,


It's your old pal, KHO Appreciator! I just wanted to touch base and let you know that I'm doing fine. I'm currently working on a few things that I'm sure will please all of you outdoorsmen and local music fans out there.


Stay tuned this week as I unveil the second poem in my "Water Dogs: Poetry in Motion" series! **SPOILER: All you Gerald Ford fans out there will find this one doubly moving!


Also, keep your eyes peeled for "America's Hockey Mom", my piece on GOP Vice Presidential nominee, Sarah Palin.


But while you're waiting for these and other treats from the Stuffed Pheasant staff, why not spend a little time reflecting on the forthcoming season opener? We've only got two months to go!

(My nephews, Skyler & Zach, bagged this one last fall, right in the backyard!)

No comments: