Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11/08

DEERFOOT
THURSDAY

This will be my last message to you all for a while, as I am traveling west to catch the last two weeks of Black Hills Archery Elk Season. My esteemed colleague Flanagan will keep you apprised of local goings-on in my absence, and I will share my gamey, meaty bounty with you all upon my return.

Tattoo Bob's Birthday Bash Benefit with Daughters of the Sun, Personhurter, Blue Magick, Kill to Kill and Condo$$ @ Hexagon, zero bucks (but come on, drop some donations for our friend Tattoo Bob's ongoing medical expenses!), 9:00.

Friends of Burt Reynolds @ Kitty Cat Klub.

The Fratellis, Airborne Toxic Event and Electric Touch @ First Ave, 16 bucks, 5:30.

Does It Offend You, Yeah? and Dr. Manhattan @ 7th St Entry, 10 bucks, 8:00.

The Red Flags, Golden Chariots from Mars and Sons of Gloria @ Stasiu's, 5 bucks, 9:00.

Unicorn Basement (CD Release), MC/VL, Kitten Forever and Gospel Gossip @ Triple Rock, 5 bucks, 9:00.































Yachts and Planes, National Bird, Young Brides and The Central Division @ Uptown Bar, zero bucks, 9:00.

No comments: