Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10/21/08

DEERFOOT
TUESDAY

Jennifer O'Connor, Communist Daughter and The Western Fifth @ 7th Street Entry, 8 bucks, 8:00. (18+)

Lozen, The Repulsors and Disasteratti @ Turf Club.

Combat Astronomy, Ghostband and Kevin Long @ Uptown Bar, zero bucks, 9:00.

TV on the Radio and The Dirtbombs @ First Avenue, 20 bucks, 6:00. (AA) Indulge me while I briefly editorialize: I despise TV on the Radio.

Framework (feat. Chris Olson, Chris Bates and Jay Epstein) @ Kitty Cat Klub.

OH! And NKOTB is playing at the Xcel, with Natasha Bedingfield. The economy is bad. Keep your money. Or donate to a Senate campaign. Don't go to concerts like this. Or do whatever you want. I don't care. Just don't go to TV on the Radio. Seriously, they're bad. But really, do what you want. $37.50-$77.50, 8:00. (AA - duh.)

2 comments:

Flanagan said...

Your editorializing is totes appreciated, though not totes agreed with.

Stuffed Pheasant said...

I AM BIGGER THAN YOU.