Wednesday, August 13, 2008

8/13/08

DEERFOOT
WEDNESDAY

Chris Isaak is still as hot as ever, and is playing tonight with James Hunter @ the MN Zoo, 55 bucks, 7:00. I would not pay $55 to see Chris Isaak unless it was Chris Isaak naked. Is he gonna be naked?

Wow. This is some animated gif I tell you what.



Look, they have two flyers! But this one's sure as shit gonna get cut off on the right margin. SORRY!



Um... what else. This flyer might make it on here alright because it is more narrow. It advertises an event involving reggae music at the Nomad.



Since we can't afford to see Chris Isaak naked (hello to all of you who just googled "Chris Isaak naked and found my page! Welcome!) I'd say the Turf Club show looks like a good bet. Fully-clothed Chris Isaak agrees.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I watched The Silence of the Lambs this week, which I had forgotten Chris Isaak was in. But he is. He's one of the SWAT guys who is called in when Hannibal Lector escapes. It's so hot, right up until they find the dead body on top of the elevator. He can SWAT my place any time.