Friday, July 24, 2009

Things that are exciting to me right now.


Drakkar Sauna tonight @ 7th St Entry, with openers John Swardson and Mages. 8 bucks, 8:00, 18+. I love this band, outta Lawrence, KS. Take a listen to "Mongrel of a Halfman Slave Bitch" on their myspace. I will be the one shouting out that request tonight, though if I'm any more than one sheet to the wind, I'll likely get the name wrong. Like last time.


And that, on Saturday.


The lineup for the next Live Music/Dead Meat show has been finalized:
The Guystorm, Old James (reunion!), 10w40 and Communist Daughter. We've been bending the ears of some chefs at some fabulous local restaurants specializing in seafood so we're especially excited to hook you up with some good grub.
Saturday 8/15, Nomad, 9:00, 6 bucks.

No comments: