Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday- I need someone to set a pick for me at the freethrow line of life.

Well, I just spent 45 minutes posting everything that is happening tonight, then karma came and raped me of the whole thing. Probably because I said that you don't want to see Jimmy Eat World anyway, then proceeded to find the most awkward picture of Dave Coulier representing the band "Uncomfortable Uncle". Basically, for a good time, go to the Turf Club. They have the best bartenders and trivia tonight. There will also be lax guitar jam music upstairs after the questions. If you don't like their tunes, you can always make your way to the Clown Lounge downstairs for Jazz Implosion.
Here, this has been in my head all day. So stereotypically dated and racisty...but I think they can do it and its alright?



Well the sky just dumped here, so it should cool off some. Bike and take bug spray. Gospel.

No comments: